All classes are once a week and focus on ballet technique and terminology. From September to December classes focuses on technique and combinations as well as early work on a recital or competition piece (depending on the class). Beginner to Senior level classes are involved in pictures and the year-end recital (May 27th & 28th 2017) Princess Ballet preschool students will be part of their own special recital on on April 1st 2017.
Pointe Classes are at the instructors discretion. If you are interested in registering in one of these classes or would like more information please contact placement coordinator Michelle Garrecht at email@example.com .
- Ages 3-11 – Full-soled Ballerina Pink Leather Ballet Shoes
- Ages 12-18– Split-soled Ballerina Pink Canvas Ballet Shoes
- Mondor or Capezio Brand Classic Pink Ballet Tights
- Hair in a ballet bun
- Ages 3-11- Full-soled Black Leather Ballet Shoes
- Ages 12-18- Split-soled Black Canvas Ballet Shoes
- White or black fitted t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Split-soled Black or Pink Canvas Ballet Shoes
- Fitted T shirt and Leggings or Bodysuit, Dance Tights, Dance Skirt
- Men – Shorts / T Shirt